The days of digging down in Plug-in menus in Logic Pro are over. PlugSearch allows you to do a text-based search, and automatically inserts the Plug-In in a split second. And with version 3, PlugSearch is the worlds first tool that automatically categorises all your Plug-Ins.
Easily search for any Plug-in in the PlugSearch popover window. With a single click or key press, PlugSearch puts the Plug-in right where you need it.
NEW! All your Plug-ins are automatically organised by type and manufacturer. Quickly see all your compressors, reverbs, and so on, and pick the one you need.
NEW! Use the number keys 1 to 9 or a MIDI Controller to insert your favourite Plug-In on the first available insert slot. Perfect for Stream Deck or similar devices.
• Text-based Plug-in search
• Search by Plug-in manufacturer or category
• Hide Plug-ins from search results
• Insert double-mono or mono to stereo Plug-ins
• Remove Plug-in from insert slot by key command
• Custom assignable key commands
• Plug-in usage statistics
• Installed Plug-in statistics
• Plug-in Manager
• Automatically launches at login
NEW IN VERSION 3
• Automatic categorisation of all Plug-ins
• Improved search window
• Quick Load for first empty Plug-in slot
• User defined favourites with dedicated shortcut or MIDI CC message
• Plug-In info panel
• Google, YouTube and manufacturer quick links
• Art Conductor Pro Articulation Set search
• Support for MainStage 3
• Support for Selection-based Processing
• Universal key command for search, remove & quick load
• Automatic updates
• Option to show original name for Plug-ins with a custom name
• Support for Japanese and Chinese
• Automatically hide unauthorised UAD Plug-Ins
With a single keypress PlugSearch removes any Plug-in from an occupied insert slot.
Hide Plug-ins so they won't appear in your search results. PlugSearch can automatically detect which Universal Audio Plug-ins have not been authorised, and hide these from the search results.
NEW! Use the right arrow to open the Plug-in Panel. Quickly find information on Google, tutorials on YouTube, or visit the manufacturer website. Click the category buttons to show similar Plug-ins.
5.365 Plug-Ins... and counting.
PlugSearch is the worlds first tool that automatically categories your Plug-ins using its extensive and ever growing database. Thousands of Plug-ins have been manually assigned to up to three categories, and you can search by category name or dive right into the list of categories.
Want to know which reverb Plug-ins you own? Just go to the 'reverb' category and PlugSearch lists them for you. Or use the Plug-In info panel to see which categories are assigned, and go from there to see similar Plug-Ins.
“PlugSearch has become indispensable to me - I can’t imagine working without it.”
“I can’t imagine using Logic Pro without it.”
Marc - Babylonwaves
“This amazing app has become my new best friend. Highly recommended!”
Dan Leary - Producer/Songwriter
“Once you start using PlugSearch, there will be no going back.”
Daniel Alcheh - Composer
Los Angeles, CA
• Logic Pro 10.4.8 or higher
• MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher *
• PlugSearch category in Logic Pro **
* PlugSearch 3 is compatible with M1 processors, running as native Apple Silicon application, and is compatible with MacOS Monterey
** PlugSearch 3 requires a category named 'PlugSearch' containing all Logic Pro's native Plug-ins. This needs to be setup only once, and does not interfere with any other custom Plug-in category.
PlugSearch runs as a background process in the Finder's task bar. Its key commands are only active when Logic Pro is the frontmost application.
PlugSearch uses Accessibility functionality and priviliges to detect and act on Logic Pro's user interface elements. It does not interfere with Logic Pro's default functionality.